Fixed Voice Service
NET IS SAT has been a licensed voice operator since 2005 that has its own number capacity for more tha 40 populated localities on the territory of the country. The offered voice services provide guaranteed:
- high quality incoming and outcoming telephone communication, compatible with the client’s communication infrastructure.
- optimization of the monthly consumption.
Implementation – in accordance with the chosen by the client telephone port NET IS SAT offers the following kinds of services:
- POTS – Plain Old Telephone System.
- ISDN BRI (Basic Rate Interface) – two data channels (called B channels), each one with speed of 64 kbit/s and one signaling (D-channel) with speed of 16 kbit/s. When you use this kind of access the total speed is 128 kbit/s.
- ISDN PRI (Primary Rate Interface) – 30 data channels (called B channels), each one with speed of 64 kbit/s and one signaling (D-channel) with speed of 64 kbit/s.
- IP TRUNK – direct IP connectivity through SIP protocol. The service allows unlimited amount of simultaneous telephone conversations.
DOWNLOAD ACCESS INTERFACE SPECIFICATION (BG version only)
- Preserving the existing phone numbers.
- Free equipment for the contract period.
- Detailed information and control of the real-time conversations without additional expenses + personal security code authorization.