Number for Free Access 0800
The service is meant for companies with branches or offices in the country that want to use a unified non-geographic telephone number that can be dialed by their users free of charge.
The number applicant pays:
- One-off opening fee
- A fee for a plain number (without the right to choose)
- A fee for a plain number (with the right to choose)
- A fee for a golden number.
- Monthly subscription for the service maintenance.
- The price of the incoming calls, according to the chosen from NET IS SAT tariff plans
A condition for the use of the service “Number for free access 0800″ is the use of a fixed voice telephony service by NET IS SAT.
Except the pointed out monthly subscription, the subscriber also pays one for the telephone services used as destinations for the service “Number for free access 0800″. The destinations are telephone posts with geographical number from the numbering plan of NET IS SAT, that are directed to the number for free access.
The service also provides the following opportunities:
- Redirecting of calls to offices or branches that are the closest to the caller’s position, up to 300 zones for the country.
- Software platform to the green numbers for call management.
- Automatic establishing of fixed and mobile networks subscribers.
- An easy system for independent management of the promo messages.
- Interactive voice response (IVR).
- Call forwarding when the signal is “busy” or “free”.
- Specifying maximum duration of the call.