Hosted PBX is a service where a platform for handling telephone calls is provided for rent by the subscriber of NET IS SAT. The business client doesn’t invest in hardware for telephone service, but uses already existing solution at an affordable price.
Advantages of Hosted PBX:
- 0 levs expenses for an initial investment in equipment.
- Convenient for the client support.
- Management of calls within the client’s outer posts.
- Easy and without investments change of the inner posts (adding/ removing) of subscribers.
Advantages of the PBX, based on an IP voice service:
- Unlimited number of extensions.
- Mobility of the numbers – they can be used from different addresses.
- The extension to the corporate PBX can be configured on a laptop.
- Implementation of a voice mail and fax-to-email/ email-to-fax.
- Recording, playback and search of made calls.
- Calls statistics.